Nothing nice to say

I don't know if any of you know of this blog - decoding galvin
The blog is quite compatible with Sian's personality. It has a Hokkien Song, Ji Pa Ban (i supposed it means 一百万). good listening =O)
The song is a spirit-lifter. If only I have ji pa ban...keke
Anyway, I just got rejected by one of the corporates that I contacted for my school project. I don't mind being rejected. I just don't like to be rejected for no reason.
Appended entry below:
BTW, i just came back from a career / networking session with a big accounting firm. One of the senior managers is a splitting image of 欧阳震华!!!! So amazing!! I can't help but glue my eyes on him. That senior manager's side profile is exactly like 欧阳震华's that I felt I was standing right beside the real 欧阳震华. I know 欧阳震华 is kind of old and bald but he is way cooler than any middle-age man I know (excluding my dad). 欧阳震华 always look and behave very charmingly in the roles of police officer in major crimes (重案组), 谈判专家, pathologist in 洗冤录 and ancient-time chinese official! I think seeing that senior manager is the best thing that happen tonight! =O)
other than that.. I found it very difficult to mingle with the accountants. They are nice people... but they give me a "party animal" impression which I don't feel very comfortable with. Then again, I am lucky to have girlfriends who seem to have endless topics to chat with the accountants, so I can comfortably pretend that I am part of the conversation. Before tonight, I never quite knew that my gfs are such good conversationalist. In contrast, I feel more and more out of place... introverts have no place in accountancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment