The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I feel sian about work. I'm having pre-monday blues.

I'm on an audit internship now. the best part about the internship is meeting friends on friday nights, sometimes saturday and sunday evenings. If i am still attending school, i doubt i would be able to put aside my school work for so much play.

but all these make me feel that I am not a fun person. Don't be mistaken. I don't mean to put myself down. I just think that as i grow older, I become so obssess about doing things right and doing them well enough to live to my expectations that I've lost most of my sense of humour and the ability to enjoy myself during play. I feel that i don't know how to "let myself go". u know, i want the "run-lose" feeling when i'm enjoying myself... it's like what people call "the flow"

I went to a nice pub last friday. it was ladies night, i ordered a pizza and 2 glasses of free champagne. I don't know if people who were having fun in the pub were all high on alcohol. There was a caucasian girl (who seemed slightly younger than me) in the pub. She drank quite a few shots of some alcohol and started pole dancing on the bar top where she was sitting. A few moments later, her chinese girlfriend joined her on the same pole, so she decided to dance at the pole on my bar top instead. When she came over to my bar top (my pizza, champagne..etc all had to give way! hmphz).. my friends and i were quite surprised by her action! keke... there were several times when her butt was vibrating right at my face lor! haha it's quite funny , i wasn't offended or anything. but i wasn't exactly enjoying her dance, i felt awkward and a little embarrassed. i think she knew that my friends and i were quite shy. it seems to me that she enjoyed the company of shy people! haha..

oh, did i mention that she touch my face when she was pole dancing??? haha i wonder what i would do if i were a guy!

After the pole dance, her friends invited my table for a dance on the floor. erh, this is the most embarrassing part because all of us can't dance. Especially for me, i am quite a rhythm idiot! hahaha u know, it's like when the beat suggests a shake, i wouldn't shake until the next beat arrives?!?!?!?! eeeee.... but i'm glad there wasn't many guys in the pub, and those guys who were present were those big burly caucasian men who i am not at all interested in. keke it's not that bad after all.

if you guys want to visit that pub, feel free to contact me! nitez!

No comments: