Watch bubu swim!
Don't just watch, feed me!
| adopt your own virtual pet! |
`A bright and flowery world. Where the grass is always green, where the breezes always blow softly, and the rain-clouds never gather; where there are no wild beasts, and no deserts--'
5 comments:
How Many Feeds Really Matter: Part 2
Today at Web 2.0, Jim Lanzone, Senior Vice President of Search Properties at Ask Jeeves, updated his "What Feeds Matter" blog post from July using some new numbers obtained by mining the Bloglines database.
Hey I really like your blog I came across it randomly one day and luckily I bookmarked it so I've come back many times since. If you have time please stop by my site. (gotta get a plug in right? lol) You can find cheap dsl service at www.DSL-Experts.com. See? That was painless eh? lol
Hi Purple^, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on catholic wedding planning I somehow ended up on your page. As your Watch bubu swim! is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about catholic wedding planning, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.
Hi Purple^, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on planning quick wedding, I ended up on your page. Your Watch bubu swim! shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about planning quick wedding.
Hi Purple^, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on florida wedding planning when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for florida wedding planning. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about florida wedding planning at the site above.
Hey Sweets you might wanna check out www.onlinepasarmalam.blogspot.com Thanks!
Post a Comment