I'm back from chalet!
Haven't enjoyed myself so much in a long time. On the first night, several of us stayed up to play games and talk cock then had breakfast at McD. I hardly do this so it feels great to have friends' company thru' the night. Come to think of it, our activities are just the common chalet activities. As for the second night, i simply concussed and slept for 9 hours.
I don't normally like to stay away from home lah, somemore this time its with people i don't usually hang out with, out of the 11 or 12 of us, i only know 3 people better than the rest. hm, so i'm a little impressed with myself.
I also brought back many mozzie bites, patches of sun burns and lots of fond memories.
I'm contented with life =p
(Actually i went ktv on the same night i came back from chalet. it was so so tiring but so so fun! whaha i miss k-ing songs with people who enjoy singing anyhow. )
Friday, May 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh dear, this is exactly what we call ‘life’. Oh Yes! What a wonderful world!
Post a Comment