Yesterday, a gf thought i was in depression because i didn't have lunch. I was amused by her. Then i thought, ya, i did this before, so no wonder she felt that way.
In case anyone is wondering, I am okay. I should say, I'm somewhat in a melancholic state once in a while but i make the effort to keep happy. Afterall that was his last wish for me =p I'm still meeting people, shopping, ktv-ing, life still goes on.
Not sure if i remembered correctly. Some months ago, Wee and I had a disagreement after watching 'Happy Birthday', it was something about if you're down with a terminal disease, will you tell your lover / loved ones about it. I remembered Wee and Windz were against telling. I was pro- telling because i didn't want the lover/loved ones to have any regrets.
Now i kind of agree with them.
From the loved ones' point of view, i would want to know because i don't want to have any regrets. But from the point of view of the one with terminal disease, it's unbearable distress knowing how much pain he's brought to his loved ones.
mmm... i better stop before the entry become more morbid.
anyway, i managed to book the budak pantai tix this time round. well, hope to bring more newbies to budak's next concert.
and.... i'm counting down to the number of days JQ will be back in SG. I'll count for Windz next mth ba. haha
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha help me count down till the end of my exams first bah =P
xinghao is back in sg and i haven't finished exams yet lor~~ omg hahaha~~
Post a Comment