The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Saturday, August 18, 2007

...so we watched budak pantai performance and fireworks yesterday. Not everyone one of us is there but I'm happy! The nearby Rocher tau huey tasted really good. Attempting the playstation soccer game was pretty fun too even though I'm quite hopeless at playing games. Mahjong was fun too! Everyone is so patient with me =p

I enjoyed this afternoon's dim sum outing too.

what more can i ask of for a weekend?

Actually it feels kind of weird knowing that three of my buddies are going away for a while. Wee is going for about half a year, I suppose Windz will be away for a year, then Jia away for two years. Jack is not even back yet... I'm not even sure if he'll come back this Dec. One year passes by very quickly. A lot of times i don't even take notice of the passing of time and my friends will return from their schools abroad. That's the time when we'll meet up to play. When it comes to sending them off, I'm rather reluctant. Erh... it's kind of weird. I just don't like the airport. As much as its a place where reunion takes place, separation has a fair share as well. I don't think spending time apart is anything bad... in fact, i think our group of friends are pretty close partly because we spend a lot of time apart.

In any case, I'll look forward to everyone's return.

When i was still studying, one year doesn't seem to make a lot of difference 'cos one year later i would still be studying. when I'm working, one year seems to make lots of difference. I don't know what I'll be doing one year from now, don't know if I'll still be the same person i am now, don't know whether I'll still be working the same job now. two years will make even more differences, i guess.

but friends will still be friends, yea? =D Take care ppl!

2 comments:

~~WiNdZ~~ said...

i missed the fireworks... and the performance... =(

Anonymous said...

and yes, i hope to be back with good news people.

- Jack