The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Sunday, March 09, 2008

These days I've been having cravings... like craving for ramen from a restaurant at Central, craving for live music, craving for american bbq, craving for ktv...

I do get what i craved for.

I ate ramen at a new restaurant not at Central, its just that it doesn't taste as good as i imagined it to be. I also had live music at Musicdreamer. The atmosphere is great, nice people, nice humour, its just that i don't really appreciate how the songs were delivered. I had American bbq as well.... just that the bbq i had some years ago seem to taste much better. I had ktv too... but realised that a gf didn't enjoy herself as much as i imagined her to be.

Don't know what's wrong with me these days.

Nothing is bad. Its just that I'm not appreciative enough.

Wonder when my expectations got so high that either i challenge whatever i'm not contented with or i feel so disappointed that i shrink to my little corner.

I'm not upset or anything. Actually I'm quite happy. I smile a lot these days.

1 comment:

SubSanity said...

which ramen restaurant? santouka or the exp one?