The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Anime Update

Onegai Twin & Bleach

I've just finished watching Onegai Twins and i'm starting on Bleach now.

I remembered that Indeterminancy asked me for the classics of each genre of anime which i've yet replied. hehee, actually i started watching anime only recently. In the past, anime was just kids "cartoon" to me. I used to like shows such as Pokemon, DragonBall Z, Digimon etc which i find totally tasteless ever since i started watching Inuyasha and Shaman King. These are the shows that tease out my interest in anime.

I don't exactly know what's the epitome of each genre since everyone has differing views and taste of anime. However, Anime News Network is a helpful website to find out what's the more popular or the highly acclaimed animes in the market. That's also where i get information to decide which anime to watch 'cos there are just too many animes to choose from. Up till now, my personal favourite is Chobits and Doraemon.

Why these two? because i have a soft spot for the "losers" in the anime series! =O)
Losers

No comments: