I just reached home from bbq at Marina Bay. =O) I sort of miss meeting Jack and Andy for steamboat again! wahhaa...
Internship starts tomorrow. I'll have a 3 day training session before I finally start work proper. Hope everything is okie at work. Hope I can be hired at the end of the internship. =O)
Gonna watch my date with vampire III. Nitez!
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi, i'm still in london =P and ur pri school fren is like sitting behind me doing work while itz 2.40am over here... hahaha~~
marina south bbq... miss that!!! still remember we had our STJ there~~ and to think i'm living with one of the seniors from the class now... hahaha~~ small world man...
take care ms BOO!! and dun think too much abt the frenz thingy too, cos there will alwayz be someone there watching out for u when u really need the helping hand =)
Post a Comment