I just came back from Jack's birthday party. I feel quite happy 'cos Jack and the rest seem happy..and we had a fun time together! =O) We'll be meeting again on next next monday... to eat again!
The first thing i did when i reached home was to google for an ex-classmate. erh, actually.. these few days I've been trying to organise a nj class gathering 'cos I haven't seen many of them for a long time. Even though i hardly talk to most of them, and i always have nothing to say or don't know what to say to them, i just feel that I want to see everyone together (at least those who are in Singapore). I smsed many of them, and found hp numbers of the others. I managed to catch mathew who just came back from overseas. I also caught winne lee who has never attended any of our class gatherings. I feel happy that many of my classmates are attending the gathering... but there's one other person on my mind. apparently, no one has any of his contacts...and i don't have his contacts either since i hardly talk to him. Just when i was thinking how to inform him of the gathering... i thought of googling him on my way to Jack's party. yeap... and i found quite a few instances of his name online..and his email add.
sadly, the email bounced back. this is what yahoo says:
"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out."
Somehow... i feel so hopeless about contacting that ex-classmate. I sincerely hope to see the class... and i hope i don't miss anyone out... but i guess, nothing is perfect afterall.
Maybe yahoo or that qmail-send program should change their message..... their message is so so so absolute and ....utterly disappointing. I hate the words "I've given up [full stop]"
No comments:
Post a Comment