Merry X'mas
I feel so blessed that I have so many friends around me! =O)
I met up with my jc classmates on last friday. The turnout was very good with only 2 people backed out in the last minute. (",)I would love to post pics here to induce the jealousy of people like Hoyin... but i still have to wait for the rest to send me those pics. keke
Actually, i have a lot of 感想 wrt the gathering. but i feel shy typing them here. I just hope that everyone who turned up at the gathering enjoyed themselves and feel as blessed as I do! More importantly, i hope that gathering would motivate them to attend our future gatherings! =O)
One more thing, on friday,i found out that my long-lost classmate M is actually a student at the Imperial college...and he knows Windz and my primary school mate who are also studying at Imperial! ahaha.. I was so excited about this revealation! we even compared windz hp number on our handphones lor (just to be certain that the windz i know is the windz M knows too!) kekeke I wonder why Windz doesn't know that M could be my classmate...thought Windz is usually a bit 八卦 about things like this. =O)
Anyway, yesterday was also just as fun! I met up with my girlfriends and we had a very long lunch at Hisa...(a japanese restaurant in bugis). The food there was acceptable.. except that their rice was a bit too sticky. It felt like I was eating goo! but overall the lunch was still great 'cos the service at the restaurant was fantastic, and i could have free flow of green tea! hehe... tea makes me happy! This reminds me of my mentor for my internship. He's a nice guy who gives me a chinese tea bag after every lunch! keke... so far, my internship has been fun because of him and chinese tea! I hope I can stick with him for the rest of my internship! hahaa 太幸福了!
Here's a pic of the christmas present from my bf:

Isn't it cute! hehe
1 comment:
so he did get you something afterall! blessed gal! >",<
Post a Comment