Update!
I'm doing fine. I had some tests and deadlines to meet for the past few weeks, so I was quite uncontactable on MSN. It's quite sad that we can't leave offline messages on MSN like we used to on ICQ right? I was so happy that I could leave and receive offline messages on ICQ in the past!! Email is can be inconvenient esp when my online mailer can't block out junk mails. I'm so unmotivated to check emails in my non-school a/cs.
Here's a pic I took after a dine-out test. 
Every student in my school has to undergo a module covering dining etiquette, networking skills, interview skills, resume and cover letter writing skills, dressing skills... as a result, everyone has to dress up formally for a dine-out test (held in a hotel) in which we'll be graded on our appearance, dining etiquette, sitting posture, networking etc... I know it sounds stupid to dress up abnormally for a test like this. In fact, I stupidly spent S$10 to bun up my hair just for this test! I didn't do well in my video interview assignment (yes! a simulated job-interview that is video-ed by the prof) and my resume writing assignment. So i guess the S$10 is necessary so that i do not fail on my overall appearance. Won't it be depressing to know that you fail on your outlook?
(To Jack, Duane and Andy:
I hope you noticed that I actually had my make-up on! =O)
I hope you also noticed that my hairstyle is different too! whahaa)
Other than the test, I've been writing term paper, studying for other tests and watching animes. I wonder why it's taking bleach and yakitate japan so long to finish the current story. I'm running out of patience!! Meanwhile, I've completed other animes like Ayashi no Ceres, Honey and Clover and Suzuka. Honey and Clover is very heartwarming! Must try to catch it if you can!
For those of you in Singapore, I found a nice hang out place at Marina Square. It's call Changing Apetites (or "hanging petites"). The price range of the food is similar to Cafe Cartel's but it offers more variety of drinks like cold-chocolate with chocolate ice-cream i had in the pic
It cost like S$8.90 and it is super filling! I had that for dinner like 2 weeks ago. =O) That place serves cakes at half price on tues (i think). it's quite worth the money!
But of course, my all time favourite drink is this:
I started drinking its ginger beer before i found out about the root beer. I forgot about this drink for some time cos it's not usually found in many places. e.g. vending machines in school doesn't carry this drink. Anyway, I didn't remember the logo to look like this few years ago. still, the taste is the same! yummy! i drank it yesterday and took its pic in case the logo changes again!
I also bought this yesterday from the new Watson's in my school. 
It was on sale at 2 for S$3.95. so yummy!!!! Each packet has 8 bars in it and 1 bar cost like 25 cents. I remembered paying 30 cents for a bar like this when I was in primary school! haha i'm glad inflation didn't catch up on junk food like this! maybe a decade later, this bar of choco will cost only 20 cents. Another decade later at 15 cents!!!!
I once read somewhere that the economic model in the future could be very different from what we have now. Everything is free. However people can make donations to help organisations continue producing the commodities they like. Doesn't this remind you of those open source software online? some survive based on donations given to them!! =O) But i guess it won't work in here lah! hahaha at least it won't work for me cos i'm kind of stingy, yeah?
(I took the food-pics with my new hp. I can't afford a motorola v3 of course! keke but don't you agree that the resolution is pretty good? =O) guess i'll take more food-pics from now on! =O) )
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
3 episodes of Yakitate Japan released together. Rejoice!
Post a Comment