The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Monday, May 01, 2006

Let me share with you my beautiful sunday.

I had tremendous fun listening to the PAP and the workers party's broadcast early in the morning and during my nap time in the afternoon. Throughout the day, I had an overdose of Malay karaoke, drums and cheers which were meant to celebrate a wedding at my void deck. Once in a while, when the workers party's lorry drove by (yes, with their broadcast), enthusiastic uncles and aunties would cheer like there's no tomorrow.
What's best is on my way home from granny's place at night, i was caught in a traffic jam because too many aljunied-ers can't wait to attend the workers party's rally at hougang ave 4. They just have to do this when i'm desperately rushing home to watch Wisely on channel 8.
I know workers party is popular. but i'm so so upset with them.

No comments: