The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Monday, May 08, 2006

Voting day is over!

I am told today that in the past, when people collected their voting slips, their slip numbers and their names would not be read aloud. But this year, why did the people mending the voting booth read the voters' slip numbers and names so loudly????

I never voted before this year. I don't know the correct protocol for national votes. But when i hear my parents' names being read aloud, and my own name being read aloud, i was worried. I wondered if they fixed any sound recorder / video that can record the time when i voted, or anything that can capture WHAT i voted. I supposed this explains why i felt stressed when i cast my vote.

I shan't comment further on this point. I'll just leave a question for you to ponder: could this name reading episode be a 心理战术? Could this be what that swayed the votes?

No comments: