The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Thursday, July 20, 2006

tests

I saw this on Windz' blog, thought his results suits him pretty well. I saw Wee's too. Wee's suits him well too.

here's mine.

You Are 4: The Individualist

You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself.

You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable.

You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt.

Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel.


I guess it is quite close to who i am. but i think i'm becoming less intuitive and sensitive as i'm older.

here's another test,

You Are A Lime Tree

You are intelligent, hard working, and innately successful.
You try to change what you can in life - and you accept what you can't change.
Tough on the outside, you are actually soft and relenting.
Jealous at times, you are extremely loyal and giving to those you love.
You have many talents, but you don't have enough time to use them.


I think the result is quite rubbish(y). how can i not have enough time to use my talents? either i lack the effort to develop my talents to maturity or i'm so blinded as to not recognise my talents or i die early??? ('O')


On a side note, I just started reading Bryan Peterson's Learning to See Creatively. it's a good book to learn about the kind of emotions photographs can evoke in viewers. I feel that photography, like any other form of art, requires some planning and objective. it's not just point and shoot mindlessly. photographer needs to think what kind of emotions he/she wants to evoke in viewers, or what he/she hopes viewers will feel when looking at the photographs. it involves a lot of things like psychology, symbolism etc... things that i'm bad at. I hope i can master this art. I wish i can earn sufficient passive income by just selling photographs one day. muahhaha

No comments: