Yesterday was my first day of school. I'm currently taking a course on the law of generational wealth management. Till now, i'm still not sure what my prof is going to cover. it seems like she wants to cover topics that are relevant to the students' interests (e.g. audit, trading) instead of wealth management. One thing i like about her is her willingness to teach the fundamentals or the principles of law. We always learn to interprete the law but we seldom know why the law is as it is. i guess, after this course, i'll be slightly more knowledgeable in law. whaha
I wanted to post some pics from the cruise, especially those i took in Redang. but somehow, i just feel tired of organising pictures. I've been sleeping earlier and for longer hours but the fatigue won't go away.
I want to get a life.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment