Where is Mr Brown?
I was flipping last friday's TODAY papers and couldn't find the usual brown article. Then i read somewhere else that his column has been suspended, and there are even plans to remove his website/blog.
I remembered reading his article on the high living cost. I didn't think it was in any way offensive.
In any case, why is Jack Neo's movies recognised by the government while Mr Brown's isn't?
I'm upset.
Sometimes I feel that in Singapore, no matter how old a person can be (>21 or not) everyone is treated like a kid. What do i mean? When your parents tell you something that you cannot accept, you always ask them why, right? What's their answer? 小孩子不用懂这么多。
Actually, i am being very unfair by saying the above because i know in other countries such situations do happen. I just hope that the rationale can be explained. I understand that a "rationale" can be an excuse, whatever it is, at least tell me something so that i can decide for myself whether the rationale is acceptable or plain rubbish. I just want to know, especially i am an avid reader of Brown article. I'm one of the affected parties in this incident.
I don't think anyone should be bitter about this since such things do happen now and then. Hope i don't sound bitter saying this. (",)
p.s. ahboy nice to see u here!
No comments:
Post a Comment