A Goodybook
Wonder if any of you came across this story
It's a so called Singapore Junior College love story:
You can read the book free here
I stopped at the beginning of chapt 4. feel kind of sad reading this kind of story. Maybe you'll like it.
`A bright and flowery world. Where the grass is always green, where the breezes always blow softly, and the rain-clouds never gather; where there are no wild beasts, and no deserts--'
Wonder if any of you came across this story
It's a so called Singapore Junior College love story:
You can read the book free here
I stopped at the beginning of chapt 4. feel kind of sad reading this kind of story. Maybe you'll like it.
Posted by
PF
@
2:04 PM
2 comments:
Spoiler: Must pay to read the last 3 chapters..
But indeed I haven't read such a touching thing in quite a while..
LOL! It's a materialistic world. =)
-iw
Post a Comment