Chocolate Rant
Sometimes when i feel happy, stressed, or upset, i just feel like having chocolate.
I like chocolate with colours, like M&Ms when i am happy or stressed. I prefer M&M's peanut when i am angry. But i don't like Blue M&Ms. the colour looks ugly on the tongue.
I like Meiji dark chocolate when i'm simply in the mood for chocolate. I like chocobaby when there are people who want the chocolate as much as i do (I enjoy fighting for the tube of chocolate with my bros).
I like chocolate ice-cream, cornetto's cheapest type of ice-cream come. I like to eat that after dinner everyday. I ate that after every dinner many months back until my gastric couldn't take the cold anymore. -nod-
I also like chocolate that my friends bring for me from overseas, like Ele and karen's Kisses from US and Jia's peanut buttercup. I also like chocolate that my friends offer me, like meiji's strawberry choco. but most of the time, i still like chocolate chocolate unless it is, i think, van houtan's orange chocolate.
I found a new chocolate from Watson's some months ago. i think it is another of Meiji's product. The chocolate comes in a box. There's a choice of dark or the usual chocolate. The chocolate is thin and squarish, and is like egg shell on biting it. I like to get that chocolate when i can offer it to the security guards in the school of accountancy.
But i think many people, especially guys, don't like sweet stuffs like chocolate.
Just now, i really wanted to eat chocolate but i found out that i am ran out of it.
Luckily i have a younger brother who dislikes chocolate but has people giving him chocolate quite frequently. so i got myself a "time-out" from the fridge.
Satisfied.
JQ: you mean you sing in US? to PXH? haha don't know to feel happy for you or sad for PXH! haha
Friends, let's remember to make Andy sing the famous "BY NOW" the next time go KTV. =O)
p.s. By NOW is the theme song from Campus Superstar.
No comments:
Post a Comment