The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm trying out the new version of blogger now. Feel kind of happy cos blogger is providing a good service to users for free. it's so much better than those services we pay for in shops, restaurant, etc.

Exams are over. I'm sick. So i haven't been updating much.

I wasn't sick immediately after exam. sickness came after i enjoyed the first 4 days of holidays after the exam.

1st day after exam, i went for ktv with two girlfriends. Both of them used to be choir girls so they could sing really well. They know how to use their diaphragm, they could control their voices and could sing a wide range of notes. conversely, my voice wasn't audible even when i try hard to sing. However, they were nice enough to teach and even praised me. whaha... i appreciate their appreciation of me. They made me so happy =p

2nd day after exam, i went to watch James Bond and had dinner at Marina Bay. The movie was surprisingly good. The actor has his charm in the movie but sadly not in his posters or trailers. The dinner at Marina Bay was pretty interesting. I went with four other girls (and i was the extra one, invited to join their project group outing) and four of them had to watch me eat for an additional half hour or so because they were already full. Two of the girls were German exchange students. 1 of them dressed really hot, low-cut top and she's totally unconscious when men watch her chest especially when she bends down, sit down etc. I caught so many guys staring, literally staring, at the girl... but it seemed like i'm the only person who noticed that guys actually stared at the girl's chest. I was rather disturbed by that but apparently no one else except me bothered about such uncalled-for attention. zzz

Come to think of it, recently i've been going out with friends and friends' friends. In the past i would feel so weird because i won't know friends' friends and if all of us go out together, i won't know how to interact with them. I guess, because i've been doing that so often, i'm more or less used to it. I'll just be myself. i.e. if i have something to say, i'll say. if not, i'll just try to look pretty and friendly. I don't know how friendly i look to friends' friends cos friends didn't feedback to me. But i'm getting to like the idea of making friends with friends' friends, and even thinking of making my friends friends of my friends. Not sure how many people are open to this kind of idea. =o)

3rd day after exam was a family day. I visited my grandma after not seeing her for three weeks. I don't really like her to complain about why i am still studying at this age so i have to find ways to divert her attention. To entertain her, i attempted to speak teochew with her. I think it's always funny to hear someone who is new to a language to speak the language. My teochew sounded hokkienish and ang-mohish, so my grandma laughed till she 见牙不见眼。

I can't remember what i did on the 4th day after exam.

Following that, i fell sick. I already went to see the school doctor but now my illness got worse. it started as sore throat. but now it has become cough, cold, headaches, tireness, etc... All these symptoms got worse in the night so i can't sleep well. what a sian holiday.

I've been entertaining myself by catching up on animes and taiwanese drama on youtube. I'm watching two dramas now, 花样少年少女 and 东方朱丽叶. Both are typical of taiwanese drama with predictable plots. They're just funny to watch, that's all.

I've a craving for gummy bears but i don't want to spread my virus to the public. if i walk out of my house with a mask, everyone will probably be terrified of me. awwww.... gummy bears...... yum yum.

on the last note, i've gained weight and fat content. there's a machine in my school gym that measures the % of fats in the body. i've gained 0.8% for eating lots of chocolate during the study and exam week. Isn't it amazing? considering how much chocolate i've eaten, 0.8% seems so insignificant! =p

3 comments:

Jiaqi said...

good what...then can eat more chocolate. haha. maybe that's why you fell sick! haha :p get well soon anyway.

~~WiNdZ~~ said...

i think we have pinpointed the souce of ur sore throat.. tsk tsk tsk... and if u want gummy bears can alwayz ask ppl to buy for u mah~~ *cough andy cough* someone who lives not too far from u?? =P

Anonymous said...

glad to see that you've become more happy, joyful and sociable than before. =)