Random
My grades are out! I didn't do too badly this term 'cos i finally managed to pull up my gpa a little. =p Even though I'm still a 1 or 2 basis points away from the 2nd upper class honors, I'm planning to accept a 2nd lower class honors.
It's still possible to get a 2nd upper class honors in my final term if i choose to give up my law minor. However, i decided that while i can't stand holding a 2nd lower class honors for my life (just as i dislike holding a bad PSLE cert, O'Level cert, A'level cert for my life), i can't possibly give up law minor because i want to get a 2nd upper class honors. It's a ridiculously bad example of paper chase and it defeats the spirit of education.
My mum asked me, what is more important, having some knowledge of law or having a 2nd upper class honors? Both are important to me. However, I don't wish to justify the dropping of law minor by saying that i want a 2nd upper class honors more than learning about law. it's shameful... yea?
So now, i'm feeling quite happy about my decision. heh heh (somebody praise me?!?!?!?!)
Yesterday, i went watch After This Our Exile in Tampines. The boy mending the ticket booth made me happy cos he wanted to check my ID to ensure that i'm above 18 years old. I still have the looks of a 16 year-old girl! so young and so sweet! =p
The show isn't entertaining at all. There weren't many people in the theatre to begin with, and they were impatient during the show, walk in and out of the theatre, complaining aloud that the show is too long, boring..etc.
I think the whole point of watching the show is cinematography. I won't say that i'm impressed with it. However i find the 9-year-old boy actor's performance very moving. Aww... hope he grows up to be better looking than the grown-up version of him in the movie.
I forgot to buy gummy bears yesterday. I miss sqeezing them between my fingers and biting off their heads and bodies! whahah
1 comment:
Ooo cool revamp site. I applaud your decision of upholding the spirit of education. very often people forget what it means to learn these days.
I also like to bite off the heads of gummy bears! Mwahahah
Post a Comment