The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Monday, June 11, 2007

I'll be going for a short holiday this week and will be back on the 18th. Wonder if i get to use internet at the hotel for free...

I'm going Taiwan on a grad trip with my gfs. I'm glad i have gfs like them to go on trips with. We're already gone on a short cruise together before, so i guess we'll just have another bonding session, and hope we'll have more in future.

Wonder what I'll bring back from Taiwan...

Anyway, don't know why I've been waking up in the middle of the night all this while.. it's been more than a month already. I fall asleep very fast, but just keep waking up. it's kind of weird. so, i ended up having dry eyes in the day and that's bad when i put on contact lenses. Argh

I've tried drinking milk. that didn't work. Tried changing where my pillow is on the bed, tried sleeping without pillow, tried hugging different toys to sleep, tried changing bed sheets, tried making myself so so tired before i sleep, tried keeping radio off when i sleep ... ...all didn't work.

Maybe try sleeping on a different bed, in a different country may help? =p

Should probably take up yoga after i start work. must AUM my way to sleep...

No comments: