The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy day

Wondering if anyone thinks the pictures i took in Taiwan are nice... wondering if anyone will praise my photography skills.... =D

I was browsing some FRS-es online just now, troubleshooting my router at the same time and listening to 方大同's songs. He's sort of my new found favourite but i think he sounds similar to Lee Hom, so he isn't that special. If i am to compare both 杨培安 and 方大同, i would prefer 杨培安... or rather, i would like to listen to 杨培安 in the morning and 方大同 at night.

I receive my laptop in office today. It's an IBM T42... looks a bit scratchy here and there and its iconic little red dot has disappeared. otherwise, it functions pretty well and has 26GB of memory free. it comes with a huge and heavy laptop bag which i'm thinking of replacing with my own (lighter) IBM laptop bag. I also got a huge audit bag and it already has two thick company ring files filled with class notes in it. Sian right? I was so unmotivated to bring both bags home so i casually left them in the office. Maybe if I get to take taxi home, I'll let the bags sleep overnight in my room =P

Two happy things at work are being able to sit with friends in class and of course, get paid for learning in class. After work is great too. i get to go home with my bro who also works in the area, get to meet his friends, get to meet my other friends who also work at Raffles Place... and all of us can travel home together! =D

Have I mentioned that my bro bought me Doraemon paper clips and memo pads? haha i feel so loved!

Saturday is my school's commencement. Andy, Ed and Jia, if you guys are in town (near Suntec around 3++?), maybe can give me a call? we can take pic together with me in my grad gown! Oh so pretty!

1 comment:

~~WiNdZ~~ said...

yupyup~~ sure!! hope to see u there on sat!! =)