happy day
Thursday is great... because the day after is Friday! TGIF!
I did OT just now because the class couldn't finish the simulation on time, in fact, we were 1.5 hr over the time limit. *tsk tsk* originally, we planned to ktv till 12 midnight but everyone grew tired because of the unexpected OT. ended up, some of us had dinner followed by a drink at ice cold beer (located at my school).
it feels nice to be back in school, see the familiar surrounding, familiar faces...
anyway, a few of my colleagues and i formed an unofficial 酒鬼 fan club! its origins can be traced to our happy times in Penang...! happy happy!! we're recruiting people for a weekly drink session! hope all of us don't get beer belly... I should start my exercise routine again before i regret about my figure.
mmm..... don't know what to type here anymore. just waiting for my hair to dry before going to bed.
I'm just thinking.... is anyone keen to go JB or Batam or just somewhere nearby over the weekend? I saw my work schedule... it'll be packed all the way to Oct, so I'm thinking of planning a weekend getaway in between those months before i get busy again at year end. I was also thinking when to book block leave so that i can probably go traveling for a week or so when the peak season is over. I still feel like going Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia... maybe somewhere like Shanghai or Hong Kong is okay too. I just want a free and easy holiday, want to take my own sweet time as if I have all the time in the world.
friends... i still want to eat liew lian...!!! let's plan a day to eat liew lian k? =p
goodnite
No comments:
Post a Comment