The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Sunday, July 22, 2007

random

I was feeling sian.. so just now, i did a google search on my name.

My name appeared a few times on my school website.. nothing exciting though.

This website is better. it's kind of a pleasant surprise to know that this website is still alive. I'm very amused by what it says about me... the person who created the website must have liked me a lot! haha well... i haven't lived up to the webmaster's expectation, in fact, departed a hell lot from what's written there... it just means that 小时了了大未必佳。

I miss my secondary school days... those were the happier times in my life, rather carefree, and have a great sense of belonging, happy with school-life, happy with my achievements in school... of course, my life is pretty good now. no complaints.

anyway, i really like the midi that's playing on the website but i don't know the title of the song, anyone can help me with that?

I also found my yahoo profile. i almost forgot about my old nick - beanstalk. i used that nick on icq back then 'cos i hope i'll grow taller, like jack and the beanstalk's beanstalk. At that time, my height was below 157cm, the cut-off height for female police officer =D oh well, it doesn't really matter now that i don't think I'll ever apply to become a police officer.

i still remember my old icq number is something like 23106183 ...??? ?!?!! i've already lost some of my net friends' contacts and some other random people... it'll be nice if i can still chat with them once in a while. i used to be so excited about online chatting... i could stay up late just to chat and doze off in class the next day =p nowadays, i hardly chat on msn. feels like the older i get, the less rubbish i can churn... mm or maybe when people get older, many topics become quite sensitive, so i prefer not to put myself in a minefield.

anyway, my name is quite a common name...

wondering why my blog is second on the google search result when i search using my name...

I'm thinking when to book my leave... feel like going on a hols already. or just take a few days break to sleep at home.

nitez ppl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hihi! Devil here. I explored ur class webpage a bit, managed to find ur class photo and saw you when u were in sec 2...

I laughed out loud. Hahaha! =P

Short hair not suitable for u. You look nicer in long hair. =)

Anw you were as smart now as you were young, if not, smarter. You are a 2nd upper honours student leh! Why say yourself da wei bi jia?

k la. Take care! =)