The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Towards the end of June, I've been rushing to conclude the consultancy proj which has been long overdue. I've also been backing up and formatting my desktop, and backing up files on my laptop to make space for my Taiwan pictures.

So i haven't sieved out the better pictures to post online.

Not complaining or anything here, i just feel that everyone is kind of busy or reluctant to come out. I'm kind of caught up in my world too but sometimes i just hope to have people to play with me. =p Actually i do have friends to play with me, it's just that sometimes i rather play with my favourite friends...=D

I'll be starting work soon. Prob it's a kind of pre-work blues... I don't exactly look forward to a life of all work and no play. A girlfriend already told me that she doesn't feel like coming out on weekends and weekday nights after she starts work. Erh... probably because she'll see me almost everyday at work, so she won't want me for weekends. I hope my other girlfriends and friends are not like that.

Sometimes I'm just thinking, I'm enjoying single hood now because most of my friends are single. what if... they are all attached? I'll be so lonely (background plays Akon's 'Lonely') Then I'll probably be forced to have only work and no play. but hey, there's SDU?! haha if nobody wants to play with me, I'll simply take up some courses there. I just wonder whether by then, the SDU will still accept a member who will probably be barred from free drinks on ladies night.

2 comments:

~~WiNdZ~~ said...

barred from free drinks on ladies nite?? why?? and if u want can surely find someone one lar~~ itz a matter of choice =)

SubSanity said...

yea exactly.. why would you be barred from drinks on ladies' night. you're not 46 or something right?

wahaha we're supposed to have a gathering!!

my internship started today