how are you my friends?
wonder if you'll ask me the same questions.
I'm fine anyway.
Ask me, 'PF, what have you been doing?'
I'm kind of 混混谔谔的过日子。On Mondays, i'll look forward to Wednesday. On Wednesday i'll look forward to Friday. On Saturday will sleep at home, or try to find something to fill up my time. On Sunday, will try to sleep, do housework, tuition, visit grandparents and try to be as nice a daughter as i can.
Ask me, 'PF, are you happy with your life?'
Yes. I tell myself I'm happy everyday. That's the first message i see when i on my mobile phone everyday!
mmm... speechless?!
I'm just bored.
and still fed up with my router. The help desk isn't helpful.
Today, I read a little bit about Darwin and a little bit about natural selection. It suddenly dawned upon me that the idea is very true. I would think all girls want to marry a guy whom they think is a great guy, great in most aspects, a 人中之龙。 Naturally, the not so great guys have lower chances of being selected by the great girls. of course, the same applies to the not so fantastic girls. eventually, the beautiful and smart couples get together, give birth to more beautiful and smarter kids. life just gets better!
the rest of us can only sing along with 陈小春 [神啊!救救我吧]
上帝会保佑我的
爱情总会来的
我在梦中一切都有
可惜现实呀 常常是相反的
爱她的男人很多
那我又算什么
我在雨中喝着闷酒
反正幸福呀对我是奢侈的
心理太清楚了
其实她不爱我
奇怪 地球上怎么会没有人 看上我
神啊 救救我吧
一把年纪了 一个爱人都没有
孤独是可怜的如果没爱过
人生是黑白的
神啊 救救我吧
一个人晃了半辈子了 为什么
我这样的男人哪 就快要绝种
她呢 又在哪儿
It's not that bad to end up singing with 陈小春. I heard this song on 93.3 in the afternoon and was amused reminiscing the times when i sang this song at ktv. sometimes it can be fun to laugh at my own fate.
I remember that was a time when i felt very dejected. That was the time when i felt i got ditched. I couldn't trust people. I didn't know whether the things i believed about love was right or wrong. Then those thoughts affected me very drastically. for quite some time following that, I stopped meeting people, i stopped sharing my thoughts with friends, i second guess people's motive when they try to be nice to me. Actually after several years, I'm still pretty much like that, except that i am very picky about who my closer group of friends are.
one thing i don't believe in is totally not trusting people. it hurts when you know the trust has been misplaced. then again, it simply shows that i haven't been sharp enough in selecting where to place my trust. there's nothing wrong with trusting people. the problem is selecting who to trust and knowing how to select a trusting person.
erh...
i think if anyone betrays your trust, so be it lor. upset, upset lor. after that, learn the true colours and smarten up!
why am i sharing this out of the blue? I read somewhere, a friend advising a friend not to trust people. i felt that was childish. it's a personal choice not to trust. but i feel there is a better way out lah. so hope no one is stupid to make like miserable for themselves.
i find the article i shared in the previous entry very true. in our life, we will never know exactly what are the things we lose. if we didn't lose what we have now, we probably will never know what great (or lousy) things we'll get in the future.
sometimes life really feels like a gamble. =D have you bought your toto for thursday?
1 comment:
Just dropping by.
How are you, chioboo? =)
Bored? Can try doing something different or funny from time to time?
Hmmm thought you like to draw? Haha!
Take care chioboo.
IW
Post a Comment