I met a wonderful guy last night!
被宠坏的人在有一点不如意的时候就希望身边有一个可以安慰自己的人,在累的时候希望有人对自己说“Good Job!",在饿的时候希望有人煮东西给自己吃,在工作迟回家的时候担心地在家楼下等自己回来。
sigh.. i'm so spoilt and i have none of these.
i mean, i hope lah, but don't have.
Then last night, I have a cabbie who told me "Your lift lobby is just ahead right? I'll wait while you get into the lift. At least you can hear the car engine and won't feel scared!"
Wah, I was so so touched! It's not that I'll be scared or what, really, its his thoughtfulness. Especially for a haggard single woman who worked hard till late in the night, and have nothing much of a weekend to look forward to but more work, ... that thoughtfulness is an appreciation of my tiredness.
He must be a very fatherly person. Glad that i entertained him on the way home. haha at least i some sort of reciprocated his kindness.
Too bad his old and married =D
No comments:
Post a Comment