The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Sunday, July 20, 2008

In the end, I wasn't bumped off to other department.

I had a great week bumping into old friends at my client's place. Actually I was just thinking, there are some people who I may bump into from time to time but i never 'hi' them excitedly. They are people i probably am familiar with in the past, so in a way, its awkward to meet them. This reminds me of the song 最熟悉的陌生人。 Hmm of course, there are times when i cock eye and seriously didn't see some familiar faces... not that i dao.

Anyway those two friends i met are people who came up to 'hi' me excitedly. I think I'm very blessed to have them in my life. Not only them, but the friends around me, people i enjoy spending time with, people i care for. So happy!

And i had durian yesterday!! hmm... so satisfied that Windz was willing to entertain me saying that that were the better durians he had eaten! hahahaa

Wish i have more time to play.

No comments: