I'm upset.
Mummy accidentally broke my perfume bottle. She wasn't hurt. She was just helping to clean my dressing table after changing the curtains in my room.
i appreciate her kindness but i just can't help feeling upset.
it's not easy to find a smell that i like and will use for a long time. I'm the kind of person who feels weird if i go out of the house without spraying perfume. I'll feel weird if i cannot smell myself especially if i'm going onto crowded buses and trains. i don't like crowded places and the smell of my own perfume can somehow calm my unnerving self so that i won't lose my temper too easily. Even though that perfume isn't branded, it's still a price that will take me days to considererd if its worth paying for.
frustrating.
i've no mood to study anymore. i'm going to treat myself to a movie.
Lastly, hope all is well for everyone of you out there. if there's anything that's upsetting, worrying, disturbing you, do take a break and cheer yourself up!
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment