I was reading some blogs online... glad that everyone is moving on with life.
Coming back to work this week is tough. I'm not in the right mood to work since I have been very disturbed by my router issue for the past week and am still resolving the problem with the company. The manager of that company is a hard nut to crack. Just when I thought I could settle down to discuss the compensation with that company, my newest router (from that same company) gave me problems again. So I've been juggling with work and liaising with that manager through this week again.
My this week's job is at a bank. Hmm... That is considered my ex-employer. As expected the people there aren't as friendly as people from smaller firms. Luckily my team mates are nice people... so life wasn't so harsh after all. Its not easy to laugh off clients' sarcasm and shoot them back indirectly without them feeling offended. It's an essential art to master!
I haven't mentioned my first stock take! It's for a branded goods company. Kind of stressed at first 'cos I had to do the job alone but it's worth the fun to look at pretty and expensive handbags, shoes, accessories....so WOW! In between the stock take, i even had the chance to jia-zua a bit at the nearby McDonald's. When I was sipping hot tea, I caught sight of my favourite secondary school form teacher. She has already left the school a long time ago. I met her once some years ago, but we only had a very brief chat. I think it was along the road outside Ngee Ann City. When I saw her again last Thursday, I was so excited!!! This time I took her mobile phone number. We must meet up again. I must really take the chance to thank her for being such an inspiring teacher for me.
It's a very nice feeling to meet my teacher again... it's like bumping into a long lost friend. I didn't leave a deep impression in her, to her, I am just one of her many many students. But I'm glad that she remembers me when i called out to her. (I don't usually call out to people i meet along the street. Partly it's because I'm naturally a cold person, and partly I'm worried that the person doesn't remember me. (",) Well, she doesn't remember my name but she knows I am her student from 1999 batch =D Oh, and she remembers that I was very obedient! That's good enough.
Don't know if you share this feeling. There are some people in my life who i feel 心疼 for. Not pity. Its just that my heart aches for them. And she's one of those people. I don't know how to show care or what i can do for them, it's a kind of helplessness for them. Sometimes, its also a kind of 千言万语不知从何说起 feeling。Complicated.
Anyway... I've been getting gastric and headaches almost everyday since Mon. Been wanting to take MC but work is quite rush....
I want to watch Lust.Caution. I need to have better sleep. Prob will see a doc tomorrow.
Jay Zhou's latest album is great! Must listen to 青花瓷!
(Hey Cheese!!!! I'm v happy to see your message! Thanks for visiting! =D You know, even these days I still think of the time when you and Jingwei took me out for dinner to cheer me up. Perhaps, it might not mean anything great to you guys but I am grateful to have such caring friends. That day of that year we had breeks and chit chat at the chopsticks memorial near raffles city... remember? =)
Take care people. Sorry if we don't get to chat much on MSN... been feeling drained from work and I have no internet access from clients' place.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment