The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Thursday, November 15, 2007

random

Have I mentioned that this week I'm on leave?

so happy... yet so tiring.

My router has been giving me lots of problem since I bought it in earlier this year. See, I've been fighting a war with the router and its company. Now it's show down. Hope I can get some compensation on top of the refund. And this episode better gets over and done with by the end of this week.

This reminded me of the time when I confronted Singnet over the recontract and connection issue. sigh... this is a bad year for me. I never had to struggle so much with tech until this year. I better pray harder for a better year ahead (to be assigned good jobs at work, to get pay raise, to win toto, to have no hipcups with laptop, hp, router, modem, etc..., no gastric problem, no split ends on my hair, to be less angry... ) of course, I'll put in my bit of effort to make all these come true easier.


While having morning coffee just now I saw on TODAY paper that says more ladies are going on traveling trips alone 'but they are not lonely'. Sounds cool! it says over four out of ten are ladies traveling alone. That's a lot right? =D I wonder why these people don't have to work.

I also wonder if our generation and our future generation is becoming increasingly individualistic. I saw my toddler niece last weekend. She's totally in her own world. She plays alone, walks around the house alone, basically she just can't be bothered with anyone!! She doesn't need grandma/mama/aunties to carry her, she just hangs out on her own. It's a like a great deal of independence in a baby toddler! I heard from her mama that she also walks around the classroom when her teacher is giving lesson. She even dares to hit her teacher! haha such a cute chili padi!

I don't remember myself being that fierce when I was little. But I guess the piak-ing genes runs in our family. =D



I woke up this morning with body aches. I spent yesterday cleaning my room until I get aches all over. I should try to squeeze some joggings into my work schedule somehow. I feel so unhealthy. I like it when my room smells of Jif Lemon. It's a clean smell. And I like it when I wake up smelling Jif Lemon too =D!



Ever wonder what's the first thing you see when you wake up in the morning?

Maybe I have too much time on hand. Realised that I tend to look at the window grille when I wake up in the morning. The next thing I see is the toy that perpetually stands below the window grille. I kind of miss the person who gave me the toy.

Sometimes if I don't think about it, I won't know that I actually miss the person.


(It's my sign of aging when i start rambling like this. Enjoy your day ahead!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This probably may come as a surprise to you,I dont usually blog hop that often...But your entries,reminds me of how "human" we all are.

Thanks for your writing and reminder that I am human too.

And it also makes me wanna pick up a book and start reading.

I'll catch u soon.Sorry didnt manage to get to you the last time u were at Guthrie.Held up with work...

Take good care and I hope you wont close your blog down or forces people to sign in for reading.And do let me know via if you dont want me to read ur blog ok?Haha...
U got my number.

=)