Do you know how the tatty teddy bear becomes a tatty teddy bear? Find out here
A friend sent me the link. The story touches me... but readers should just take it with a pinch of salt.
Sometimes i think this kind of story is telling people to wait for others to give them happiness. Its too passive, and it feels like the author is promoting self pitiness.
I guess everyone gets into that mode (i mean, self-pity mode) sometimes. I'm quite a victim of that. It takes a lot of conscious effort for me to think positive and start doing things for myself. Its harder when I'm such a lazy person.
Anyway I've been quite occupied at work that I hardly come online. Partly due to laziness too. And I was shocked to see Windz shut down his blog. Friend, I know you're okay but can't help worrying.
Christmas is coming. I heard that I'll get a half day off on the eve. =D
there are just some special days that i don't have many fond memories to speak of, like Christmas eve, like new year's eve, birthday...
and when was the last time i wrote a Christmas card? =D
oh well... forget it.
bye folks.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment