The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Oh great! i heard i'll get a pay revision in the coming DEC!!! Happy December folks!

Hope the fight to retain talents will continue! Hope my pay will grow grow grow!

Anyway, I went Timbre just now. It's an all girls outing! HAPPY!!!

Don't know if you guys know of that place, it's an outdoor bar and restaurant (no age limit), the English version of 民歌餐厅. Forgot if I mentioned Timbre in my earlier entries, the last time I went there was probably one or two months ago. The band was pretty impressive, so this time round I brought a few of my gfs there. It was the usual chit chatting, eating and mild drinking until one of my gfs decided to dedicate a song - Beautiful Girl. After much deliberation ('cos we're all v shy girls), we finally wrote the dedication on a napkin and passed to a waiter.

I wrote


"Pls sing us
beautiful girl
thanx =p *winks*

From: The girl in
(changed my mind)"



I wanted to sabo my gf who seems to be one of the few girls in blue but she seemed pretty reluctant so ....

In any case, one of the band members in charge of reading out the dedications read our entire dedication message inclusive of "From: The girl in (changed my mind)" Our reaction was like 'is he dumb or stupid?!!!' He made it seemed like our dedication was dumb though. haha He kept implying that the band prefers to sing their own choice of songs and the audience should just be good and listen.

Well then, we listened on for a while and felt bored....and felt like leaving. Just when we were about to leave, the band started singing Beautiful Girl!!! Oh gosh! haha i was so so elated! The performance was spectacular!! (for a local band =D)

You should be there!!!

You know, it's just like the time when my friends and I watched fireworks at YMCA rooftop during the Budak Pantai concert. You should be there!!!!

You, I mean all you guys who bother to read this blog. =D Happy, beautiful, memorable moments should be shared with precious folks like you.

So the band made my day! =D


(hey buddies, when you guys return to SG, let's go there k? Timbre serves great pizza too! )

1 comment:

Andy said...

Sounds good =)