The Analect IX.28: "The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear."

Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm thinking of going Vietnam or Taiwan in the coming May.

I'm also thinking of finding somewhere quiet so that i can sleep and read to my hearts content.

I wonder how my friends are doing. Don't know why these days i find it hard to speak with people, like saying hi bye, asking people out, .... it's easier to be on my own, or just be detached from everybody.

Thinking of dropping tuition too.

A friend once told me that if we keep ourselves active we'll feel less tired. It's pretty true. I remember the reason why I do better in school (sometimes) it's because I have other time demanding commitments. But when it comes to work, aiya, I find it hard to pick up an accommodating commitment.

Shall allow myself to 堕落 a little.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, something to commit yourself to? join a social sports club la ^_^ or go waterskiing on the weekends. oh btw, i'm flying back to singapore tomorrow, shall we meet up sometime?

PF said...

YES!!! you have my hp number? call me k?